School of Humanities
Major research field
Adolescent personality development
Recent Research Interests
Friendship and development of self image among the contemporary adolescents
Academic Degrees and Professional Experiences
- Academic degrees
- 2004 Ph.D. Gakushuin University,Japan
- 1985 M.A. Rikkyo University, Japan
- 1983 B.A. Gakushuin University, Japan
- Professional experiences
- 2008-present,Professor, Kanazawa University
- 2000-2008,Associate Professor, Kanazawa University
- 1998-2000, Associate Professor, Rikkyo University
- 1994-1998, Associate Professor, Niigata University
- 1992-1993, Assistant Professor, Niigata University
- 1991 Research Assistant, Niigata University
- Okada,T 2007 Friendship pattern ,adaptation,and development on perceived aspects of selves among college students.Japanese journal of personality psychology,15,135-148.
- Okada,T.2005 Friendship, Life-events and Development of the self during Adolescence.Studies and essays:behavioral sciences and philosophy(Kanazawa University),25,15-32.
- Okada,T.2002 "Commu-phobic" tendency and friendship in contemporary college students.Japanese journal of personality psychology,10,69-84.
- Okada,T.2002 Adaptation,Self-images,Friend-images and Friendship on Contemporary Adolescents.Studies and essays:behavioral sciences and philosophy(Kanazawa University),22,1-38.
- Okada,T.1999 The Relationship between Perceived Friendship and Self-Consciouness among Contemporary College Students.Japanese journal of educational psychology,47,442-449.
- Okada,T.1995 Friendship ,self- and friend-image among contemporary college students.Japanese journal of educational psychology,43,354-363.
- Okada,T. 1993 Friendship in contemporary adolescents.Japanese journal of adolescent psychology,5,43-55.
- Okada,T. 1993 Insight,peer-relationship and anthrophobic tendency in
contemporary college students.Japanese journal of developmental psychology,4,162-170.
- Okada,T.& Nagai,T.1990 Self-esteem and anthrophobic-tendency in adolescents.Japanese journal of psychology,60,386-389.
- Okada,T. 1987 The ego ideal in male adolescence and its process of formation,Japanese journal of educational psychology,35,115-121.